Leading automaker Kia Motors has a reputation for superior quality and customer service. The ease they have offered to all of their consumers who wished to have simple and quick payment alternatives is one of the best services they have to offer. Customers of Kia Motors can access their accounts round-the-clock on the Kia Finance America website to make their monthly auto payments.
You have a variety of options from which to choose when paying your KIA auto financing installments. This article will help you understand the payment choices offered by Kia Motors so you can make the best decision possible. It will provide information on the terms and circumstances as well as any current special offers. Check out the detailed step-by-step instructions we have provided for your payment convenience to experience on your next payday by reading below.
KIA ACCOUNT FEATURES
- Configure account alerts
- Take a glance at the account summary
- Check out your monthly statements
- Free access to your fico score
- Electronic billing
- Access through mobile
- Make a payment
CREATING A KIA ACCOUNT
- To pay for your Kia vehicle, you must first create an online account. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the www.kmfusa.com payment center
- Click the red “Create an Account” button on the kmfusa.com payment center’s Not Registered Yet page.
- Type the following information in:
- choosing your account type
- Specify your VIN or account number.
- Please enter your birthdate.
- Your social security number’s last four digits must be entered.
- To verify, press the black button.
- Make a username and password.
- Decide how you want to be reached
- You can log in and access your Kia payment login once the registration process is complete.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR KIA MOTORS PAYMENT
Option 1: Online Payment
- By entering your username and password at www.kmfusa.com, you can access your KMFUSA account.
- After completion, proceed to the “Payments” tab and take the following action.
- When a new screen appears, select “Make a Payment” and enter your bank information to pay a bill or KIA car payment.
Option 2: AutoPay Option
- This is yet another way to pay for your KIA vehicle automatically, and it will give you peace of mind knowing that there won’t be any late payment fees or penalties to worry about.
- Log into your KMFUSA account and, after adding your banking information, pick the Auto Pay option under the Payment Section to set up this option.
Option 3: Pay by Phone (open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm (Weekends and Holiday)
- The KIA Bill Payment Phone Number can be used by anyone to submit a KIA Motor Finance bill.
- Call 1-866-344-5632 from a landline or a mobile device.
- Tell the customer support agent you speak with that you wish to pay the bill.
- They will want your account information first, followed by your financial information.
- Therefore, make sure to carry everything you need to settle your KIA auto finance bill.
Option 4: KIA Bill Pay by Mail
- Along with the payment check, you must include your name and KMFUSA account information at the specified location.
- Normally, you must include your account number (a 14-digit number) on bill cheques, money orders, or drafts made payable to KIA Motors.
Option 5: Pay Via Western Union or MoneyGram
- Pay in person using Western Union or MoneyGram and include the following information:
- Pay to: Kia Finance America
- City Code: KFA
- State Code: CA
- Company: KFA
- Receive Code: 3984
- The following payment methods are included in this category and will post the same day for payments received on any day of the week before 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time:
- Online payments at the payment center at www.kmfusa.com
- automated payments for phone systems
- Paying for customer service
- Payments made through Kmfusa after 8 p.m. EST will post the next business day.
CONTACT KIA MOTORS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Call 1-866-331-5632 (Available Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm EST)
Mail Finance Payments to:
- Kia Finance America
- PO Box 650805
- Dallas, TX 75265-0805
Mail Kia Lease Payments to:
- Kia Finance America
- PO Box 660891
- Dallas, TX 75266-0891
Conclusion: Making a Kia account will make it simpler for you to pay your subsequent Kia bills. Late payment fees won’t ever cause you to second-guess how well you manage your money thanks to the payment options available.