www.pandora.com – How to install and activate the Pandora app on Roku
You may design a personalized listening experience with the specialist music and podcast software Pandora that evolves based on your tastes. One of the most well-known music streaming services is Pandora, which has millions of songs and podcasts available online. It has been in operation for more than ten years and has undergone a great deal of development.
All electronic platforms, including Roku, iPhone, iPad, smart TVs, and streaming devices, are officially supported by the app. The primary subjects of this article will, however, be the installation and activation of the app on the Roku device. Follow the instructions in the section below to completely install the Pandora app on your Roku device.
HOW TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE THE PANDORA APP ON ROKU
- You may download the official app from the Roku Channel Store, and all you need to do to activate it is go to its official website. We have covered all the necessary measures to carry out these actions. Simply follow our instructions to finish installing the app on your Roku device and start listening to music and podcasts.
HOW TO INSTALL PANDORA ON ROKU
- Connect your Roku device to your TV via the HDMI connector, then turn on the TV to turn on the Roku device.
- To access the Streaming Channels on your Home screen, press the home button on your remote.
- Hit the Search button when you are in the Streaming Channel menu and type “Pandora” into the box that pops up on the screen.
HOW TO ACTIVATE PANDORA ON ROKU
- Open the Pandora app on your Roku device, then click Continue.
- If you already have a Pandora account, just do that to log in. If you don’t already have an account, go to Pandora.com to create one.
- Once you’ve finished making your account, go to pandora.com in any browser on your smartphone or computer.
- After inputting the activation code that appears on your Roku TV screen, click Activate Now.
- That’s it; you may now stream any music, podcast, or live radio station using Pandora on Roku.
HOW TO ADD PANDORA ON ROKU
- Choose Pandora from the list of channels.
- When you click Add Channel on the App Information tab, you will be taken there.
- When Pandora is added to Roku, you must now activate Pandora on Roku as you have done so after installing it.
A DIFFERENT WAY TO ADD PANDORA TO ROKU
- On your PC, launch any browser, then navigate to the official Roku Channel Store.
- To sign in with your Roku credentials, click Sign in in the top right corner of the screen.
- After logging in, type “Pandora” into the search bar, then select Pandora from the list of results.
- Select Details next, and then choose Add Channel. Return to your Roku device and search the Channels area for Pandora once Pandora has been added to Roku.
- Remember that you must still enable Pandora even if you
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON PANDORA
- Navigate to the Pandora signup page in your computer browser.
- After entering your email address, password, birthdate, zip code, and gender in the appropriate fields, click the Sign-up button.
- Your Pandora account has now been created.
- Select the Upgrade option if you want a premium version.
- Choose between their two plans (Pandora Premium and Pandora Plus)
- Select your selected plan and enter your payment details on the following screen.
- Next, select the subscription type you want to use, and then click “I agree to the Subscription Terms and Offer Terms”
- Click the Start Trial button after you’ve paid.
- The Selected Pandora Plan was successfully purchased by you.
PLANS FOR PANDORA PREMIUM
- There are two possibilities for Pandora. Two of the choices are Pandora Premium and Pandora Plus.
- Pandora Plus subscriptions are $4.99 per month.
- A Pandora Premium subscription costs $9.99 per month.
- There is also a free trial, and if you choose to buy Pandora Premium, any time left over from your Pandora Plus free trial will be forfeited. On Roku, only Pandora Free and Pandora Plus are accessible.
Conclusion: The installation and activation of Pandora on Roku were the main topics of this article. To start streaming and listening to your favorite music on your Roku device, simply follow the instructions above.