www.totalwireless.com – How to activate Total Wireless Product
In comparison to other service providers, Total Wireless, a very well-liked low-cost cell phone service operated by TracFone, can help you cut your monthly in half. It is regarded as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that mostly depends on Verizon’s tower to give its clients the same degree of network coverage.
Before using a Total Wireless product, you received, you must activate it. We’ll outline three techniques for successfully activating your Total Wireless product in this article.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE TOTAL WIRELESS PRODUCT
- You must follow these steps to activate your Total Wireless product via the activation website accessible at totalwireless.com.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, computer, or other devices, and go to totalwireless.com to access the Total Wireless activation page.
- Now that you’ve reached the activation page, all you need to do is input the activation code in the box provided before clicking the Activate button.
- After finishing that, all you have to do to activate your Total Wireless product is simply follow the on-screen instructions that appear.
- Once the activation process for your Total Wireless device is complete, you can immediately begin using it for the purposes for which you have paid for the company’s services.
Additional Activation Methods for Total Wireless Products
- You can also follow the methods listed below if you are unable to activate your Total Wireless product through totalwireless.com.
- Go to totalwireless.com on your computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other of your devices to access Total Wireless’ home page.
- After that, all you have to do is click or touch on the Activate option in the top menu area of the Total Wireless webpage.
- The next three options will appear on your display screen as soon as you click or tap the Activate button.
- Total Wireless phone
- Bring your device
- Total Wireless hotspot
- You must now choose the proper choice based on the type of Total Wireless product you own.
- Additionally, if you want to activate the phone, you must choose “Total Wireless Phone” by clicking the Continue button that is offered under it.
- However, you must choose the “Bring your own device” option by clicking the Continue button there if you want to activate your smartphone.
- Finally, you must choose “Total Wireless Hotspot” by simply selecting the Continue button located next to it if you want to activate the hotspot product.
- You will be taken to the next page where you will be asked for and required to give certain information as soon as you choose one of the alternatives that have been provided to you above. Once you have finished providing the required information, you must input the activation code in the appropriate field before moving on to the following step.
- You will now just need to follow the on-screen instructions on the following screen to finish activating your Total Wireless product.
OFFICIALS’ LAST OPTION FOR ACTIVATING THE TOTAL WIRELESS PRODUCT
- If you’ve tried the two options above and are still having trouble activating your Total Wireless phone, you can contact Total Wireless customer care for help. This is another way to activate your Total Wireless phone on totalwireless.com. These instructions will also tell you how to get in touch with Total Wireless customer service.
- Go to totalwireless.com to access the homepage of Total Wireless on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Once on the homepage of Total Wireless, select the “help” option in the top menu section by clicking or tapping on it. You will then be taken to the following page in the same manner.
- You can find many alternatives for assistance, including FAQs and Contact Us, on the following page when contacting Total Wireless customer care.
- You may rapidly retrieve this piece of information if you’re using an Android phone by dialing *#06# on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can see the Status by going to Settings > About Phone/Device. Additionally, if you have an iPhone, go to Settings > General > About to locate the Primary IMEI.
- Although, for the majority of other phone models, you can check and access one of these details by removing the battery and back cover.